Thursday 3 March 2016

February at a glance

Slowly but surely I'm dipping my toes back into blogging and social media after a much needed self imposed break. 

So I decided what better way of easing myself back into blogging than an instragram roundup, so without future ado here's how I spent some of my Feburary.


I kickstarted my February by continuing with my January get fit goal by increasing the length of my daily walks, needless to say I needed plenty of coffees to warm me up afterwards. I also promised myself I make more time for just me-time starting with making good use of the Ciate Geltox set Mr H and the girls bought me for Christmas. I also received my first LookFantastic and YouBeauty Boxes since resubbing.


February is the month of love, unfortunately for me though Mr H was away for Valentines Day this year so I had to order my own pressies. The run up to the day also saw practising all manner of pretty girly princess hairstyles ready for their School Valentines Disco. The day itself was a quiet one with a morning of mummy cuddles and breakfast in bed along with opening my pressies, and by breakfast I mean a glass of orange juice. And an afternoon of relaxing with my new book. 


During half term we went bowling with friends one morning followed by an afternoon of board games for the girls while I redid my nails. The next day by a girly day out, Starbucks, the cinema, lunch out and then a wander round the shops. Mr H came home half way through the week so we had a few days family time during which I signed up to 'Walk All Over Cancer' in March for Cancer Research UK. We also took my nan out for a belated 90th birthday shopping trip where we discovered this funny little dude at a local bird of prey display, while the girls dragging their dad around completely a treasure hunt. 


The past year or so has been a really emotionally struggle and as soon as I saw this canvas I knew it was a motto I had to remember to help me focus on the positive when everything seems negative. Fitness wise I really impressed myself as I managed to maintain my 10,000 steps a day goal during the half term especially as most of my daily steps during the week are usually thanks to the school run. February came to a close with heart warming mother day pictures in the local newspaper and a determined 'I need a new handbag' shopping trip. 

Fair dos February was a busy month, with March already shaping up to be the same.

x B x 

No comments:

Post a Comment