Sunday 15 February 2015

International Fanworks Day.


Today's post is something alittle different, I thought I'd share with you a few of my favorite fandoms, ships and OTP's (one true pairings) to celebrate International Fanworks Day. 

I've always loved reading, since I was a little girl it's been my way to escape my troubles and stresses. Every free minute I have tends to be spent fangirling over one ship or another and when I'm not reading or watching videos of them, I'm writing my own drabbles about them. There is no better feeling than that of pouring my thoughts and feeling into a story and then have someone love what I've written... it's also one of the scariest as well.


My wattpad library is a little escape from reality.

I have quite a few 'golden oldie' fandoms on the fanfiction website that always make me smile and never fail to cheer me up as they were the first fanfics I really got into. 

Here's just a few..

Darcy/Elizabeth (Pride & Prejudice) in any form
Han Solo/Princess Leia (Star Wars)
Ellie/Alan (Jurassic Park)
Kyle Reese/Sarah Connor (Terminator)
Ellen Ripley/Cpl. Dwayne Hicks (Aliens)

While my iBook library serves to fuel my obsessions

I have so many current favourites that I get pretty giddy over whenever stories are added or updated. 

These are my current obsessions..

Oliver Queen/Chloe Sullivan (Smallville)

Oliver Queen/Felicity Smoak (Arrow)
Darcy Lewis/Clint Barton (Thor/Avengers)
Darcy Lewis/Steve Rogers (Thor/Winter Soldier)
Kensi/Dyson (Lost Girl)
Alice/Carlos O (Resident Evil)
Captain Becker/Jess P (Primeval)
Tris/Four (Divergent)

So there you have it my top ships. 
Do you read fanfiction?
Any recommendations?

No comments:

Post a Comment