Saturday 28 March 2015

A mini-haul of mini products

I'm a great believe of the 'try before you buy' moto and I love nothing better than receiving freebies, the next best thing though in my opinion is travel sized beauty products. 

I like to have a healthy sized stash at the ready as I never know when I might just fancy trying something new, and as I've been having something of a sample purge since before Christmas my stash is now starting to dwindle.

Thankfully a quick trip to my local boots to enjoy there 3 for 2 on travel sized products has helped me to bandaid my little problem, for now at least.


  • Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Conditioner 75ml
  • Charles Worthington Curl Definer Shampoo 75ml 
  • Charles Worthington Curl Definer Conditioner 75ml
  • TREsemme Heat Defense Stying Spray 60ml 
  • Sanctuary Spa 5 Minute Thermal Detox 15ml
  • Sanctuary Spa Salt Scrub 60g

I'm chuffed with the few mini goodies I bought, however I also treated myself to my top summer essential Wax Strips! These Veet 40 strip max packs normally cost around £12 each but we're reduced to £6 so I picked up 2 packs instead of just my normal 1, after I checked it wasn't a mistake with a member of staff. 



I've since tried to find this offer online but I can't find it so it's either finished in the past few days or it was only available in store. 

x B x


No comments:

Post a Comment