Saturday 5 July 2014

Magazine Freebies for July


Hiya my lovelies just a quick post before I crack on with my day to share three of this months beauty magazine freebies (August Editions) that I grabbed yesterday. 

First up is Instyle Magazine (RRP £3.90) which has a Neals Yard Remedies 50ml Geranium & Orange Handcream (RRP £10) so it's definitely worth buying if you fancy trying the hand cream out without paying full price. Instyle is a favourite window shopping read as I find most of the time the fashion and beauty must haves aren't really purse friendly.  


Next up is this months Glamour Magazine (RRP £2.00) which arrived on my doorstep yesterday and I totally wasn't expecting a freebie I totally missed the spoiler page in last month mag. Don't you just love it though when you get a surprise goodie you weren't expecting, totally made my day. Anyway my freebie was a mini Clinique Chubby Stick in Super Strawberry (full-size 3ml RRP £17.00). I love the colour and the name its so summery and feels great on too, so I total bargain. Inside the magazine there was also a 1.5ml free sample of Garnier Moisture Match Dull Skin Cream. 


The last magazine freebie I want to share with you all is with Marie Claire (RRP £ 2.50) and is a 40ml Balance Me Cleanse and Smooth Face Balm (full-size 125ml £20.00). Also inside the magazine itself is a perfume sample of the new Thierry Mugler Alien Eau Extraordinaire which smells amazing.. Think I'll be adding it to the list of goodies I want to treat myself to soon! 


So there you have it, some fab freebies and equally fab readingHope you all have a great weekend no matter what the weather throws at us, I plan to spend it wisely with a mix of lazy morning reading and stress filled essay writing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment