Wednesday 16 July 2014

You Beauty Discovery July Box


Morning all, my You Beauty discovery box for July arrived earlier this week and it's yet again another great box so I thought I'd share my thoughts with you. This months menu selections are all themed around travel friendly beauty must haves, and for once Mr H is even getting a beauty goodie this month thanks to one of this months extra samples.


My Selections

My first selection was the L'Oreal Mega Volume Miss Manga Mascara, I've never tried a L'Oreal mascara before so I'm looking forward to trying this beauty out soon I'm also totally loving the pink reflective packaging. 

My second choice was the Green People Sun Lotion SPF15 with Tan Accelerator, I have plans for this little goodie as I've really been struggling to tan the back if my legs this year so as soon as the sum decides to play ball this little beauty will be getting taken for a test drive.  

Julys Extra Treats

There were three extra treats in my box this month, a 3ml sample of Egyptian Magic All Purpose Skin Cream (this will be added to my sample box ready for whenever I might need it) and a 2ml sample of the new Agent Provocateur Fatale Eau De Parfum (this is going straight in my handbag as I love how spicy and strong it is). And for Mr H there was a 50ml tube of the new Dove Men +Care Pro Moisture Shave Cream. 


I really do love getting this box every month it's the perfect mix of getting what you want while still getting surprise samples. If your interested in finding out more about the You Beauty monthly beauty box everythink you need to know can be found on their website here


Did you order a You Beauty Box this month?
I'd love to hear what products you received. 

No comments:

Post a Comment