Wednesday 30 July 2014

Baublebar Sparkles


Hello my lovelies, hope you've all enjoyed your weekend so far. Earlier in the month I tweeted about treating myself to some goodies from Baublebar to celebrate passing my latest Psychology module with a distinction... As if I actually needed any excuse..

Firstly how fab is this box I love the in your face loud and proud combination of bright pink with the black and white candy stripes, it's just so pretty and how cute are the individual little gift bags. 


I've been wanting a monogram necklace ever since I saw one over at Makeupbytiffanyd Instagram account. I loved how individual they are and couldn't wait to order one. After a few weeks trying to decide between designs I settled on the Acrylic Block Monogram Necklace, I love the modern look and that it had so many colour choices. I decided on an 18" (with a 2" ext) silver chain while the monogram itself is a 1" charm in the acrylic colour Gold Glitter. For me it's the perfect size although i do kinda wish they did it in a longer chain size, maybe a 20" as for someone like me who isn't use to wearing necklaces on hot days it can feel a little tight but it's more in my head that an actual problem. 


This is the Cursive Love pendant in silver, it's super cute and at just $28 and with a necklace length of 15" plus 2" ext, it's a perfect layering necklace adding just the right amount of subtle detail while not being too in your face. It does feel a little tight but in hoping that after a couple of time wearing it I'll get use to it. If not my eldest daughter already has her eye on it.


Another custom made necklace this time it's the Arcylic Emoticharm necklace which starts at $25. I picked hot pink so it stands out and speech bubbles as my friends tell me I never shut up so I thought I might as well broadcast the fact. The necklace itself is 18" (with a 2" ext) in Sterling Silver and looks great alone but even better when it's layered with the 'love' necklace above.


Both of these pretty Slim Bow Pendants were the Buried Bauble of the week and were reduced for $28 to just $10 each. The top necklace is a Silver Pave and the bottom one is a plain Rose Gold. It's actually also my first piece of Rose Gold jewellery and I love the colour it's more pink than I thought it would be but I love it. Both necklaces are 14" (with 2" ext) and perfect for layering. 


They also included an extra Necklace as a freebie, which is lovely although it's not quite my style but I'm willing to try anythink once, I love the simple bead detailing on the chain which looks more bronze than gold. I'm guessing that the chain is 16" (plus 2" ext) as it feels smaller round my neck. I have no clue how much it retails at as I haven't been able to find it on Baublebars website. 


I'm really impressed with just how quickly my order was dealt with, it took just 5 days from me ordering for them to land on my doormat, which seeing as it was dispatched from the USA is pretty quick. The inclusion of a freebie is a very nice touch and I'm already planning my next order. 

No comments:

Post a Comment