Friday 10 October 2014

Magazine Freebies: Marie Claire & Instyle


While out shopping yesterday I picked up 2 of my favourite fashion and beauty magazine and they had some great freebie gifts included which I couldn't wait to share with you all so you can grab them for yourself next time your out. 


Marie Claire November Edition (RRP £3.99)

This months Marie Claire freebie is a 30ml L'Occitane Hand Cream, there are 4 choices available, either Classic Shea Butter or 3 limited edition scents (Vanilka Bouquet, Delightful Rose and Zesty Lime) worth £6 each. I managed to happily find a copy with the Zesty Lime, which just smells amazing and even now is making me think of summer even when the rain is pouring down outside.  



Inside the magazine itself there is a 10ml mini sample of Aveeno Daily Mositurising Lotion (200ml RRP £5.49) which is one of the few body lotions that Mr H can actually use due to having sensitive skin, so this will quickly get used up.

Quick Update... 

Big thank you to Lauren for mentioning that there should also be a voucher and a code for a free gift. After a more detailed look through I also found that not only is there a voucher code for a free gift when you purchase anythink from L'Occitane, there are also various money off discount codes to use at Triumph, Wallas, Lands End and JewelStreet, there are also 2 money off coupons for Upbeat and Sanex. I have no idea how I missed all these codes on my first read through, hopefully it'll teach me to not get so distracted by all the gorgeous fashion and beauty goodies I can't help be want after seeing them on the pages. 


InStyle November Edition (RRP £3.99)

This months Instyle magazine also has a great Elemis Skincare Cream 15m Freebie included, there is a choice of 2 to pick from either Day Cream and Night Cream. The copy I picked up had the Hydra-Boost Day Cream (50ml for £38.00), which is ideal for dry skin, which most of us suffer from at one point or another during the winter months



Inside there is a 5ml mini sample of Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula Skin Therapy Oil (150ml RRP £9.99). This 'dry' oil is fast absorbing and helps to improve the appearance of scars, stretch marks and uneven skin tone. I'm looking forward to see if I prefer this to bio-oil which I find is just a little too greasy for my liking. 

There are also codes for 20% Elemis products at TineToSpa and 20% American Apparel, a 50p off coupon for Upbeat, and a 50% off coupon for a Murad Youthful Facial.




I'll definitely be keeping my eyes open next time I'm out just in case I've missed any other magazine freebies, and if I find any others I'll let you know. 


No comments:

Post a Comment