Tuesday 28 October 2014

MEMEBOX SPECIAL #39 CAFE BOX


Morning lovelies hope your all having a great week, my girls are off school as its half term so it's busy busy for me as usual but I quickly wanted to share with you my thoughts on my latest beautybox  which is the Memebox Special #39 Cafe Box. As a self confessed coffee addict receiving a beauty box packed full with 6 full sized coffee shop inspired products is like a dream come true. 


Vella Fresh Creamy Soap 100ml (RRP $13) - This whip cream facial cleanser is enriched with donkey milk (which is super rich in nutritions compared to other milks), honey complexes to help to open pores and moisture skin, and floral extracts to sooth any skin irritation. 



Tonymoly Latte Art Cappuccino Cream-In Scrub 95g (RRP $13) - This facial scrub has to be my favourite item just on how cute it looks and on how it smells to be honest. I love that it's shaped like a mini cup of coffee and that it smells just like my favorite morning brew as well. It's enriched with milk protein, caffeine, coffee extracts to help remove the impurities that can clog up pores while also giving skin a much need boost. 



Holika Holika Dessert Time Lip Balm 7g (RRP $6) - These lip balms are adorably cute, I received the Peach Cupcake version which has a really pretty peach tint and smells really fruity and delicious. It is however too cute for me to keep to myself so I'll be passing this on to my girls to add to their rapidly increasing makeup collection. 



Cleomee Anti-Wrinkle Donkey Lotion 250ml (RRP $83) - OK I'll admit this threw me a little the thought of putting rubbing donkey milk into my skin sounded just a little too weird for me but after a little Google searching I've decided that if it was good enough for Cleopatra then I have to give it a shot. Donkey milk is believed to be have much higher nutrition levels have ordinary cows milk so I'm intrigued to see if that rich nutrition goodness combinated with the lotions other ingredients of Hyaluronic Acid, Ceramide, Glycerin and vitamin E help me in my battle against wrinkles. 



Pure Smile Original Herb Mask Sheet 23ml (RRP $1) - I love any and all face masks and as this sheet mask is infused with not only hyaluronic acid, vitamin E and collagen to moisturise skin but also Lavendar extracts I can't wait to try it out on one of my now far too often sleepless nights. 


Binu Cook Ice Cream Scoop Cacao Body Soap 70g (RRP $3) - This is a 100% natural handmade soap bar and it smells just like my favourite chocolate bar. I can't wait to start using this soon and I suspect neither can my girls! They love all things chocolate so a chocolate scented body soap will be like heaven to them. 



Final Verdict

I loved the concept of a coffee shop inspired beauty box, and even though a few of the products might have stretch the definition a little, I really loved how memebox brought together a wide variety of products that all seemed to fill the brief nicely. From the iced milky frappes to the sugary sweet syrups, the chocoholics hot chocolate to the herbal teas they seem to have covered every possiblility. 

If your interested in ordering yourself a memebox don't forget you can save yourself $5 by using personal affiliate code: CA59 which is valid until the end of October. 

If love to hear from you if you do order yourself a memebox as there are just so many boxes available I never know which box to pick next. 

No comments:

Post a Comment