Friday 24 October 2014

The TMI Blogger Post.

I originally read this post by Megan (read her answers here) on her Love Like A Lady blog and decided to give it ago myself. So grab a brew and get comfy there's quite a few questions and answers to read. 

1: What are you wearing? Pyjama pants and a DC comics tshirt. 
2: Ever been in love? Yep just once I'm lucky.
3: Ever had a terrible breakup? Yep, a few that felt like the world was ending.
4: How tall are you? 5ft5ins.
5: How much do you weigh? Far too much I really need to start back at the gym ASAP.
6: Any tattoos? Yep, 2 both on the top of my back near my neck.
7: Any piercings? Yep my ears, 2 in the top of my right ear and my belly button.
8: OTP? My nan and grandad. 
9: Favourite show? Haven.
10: Favourite bands? Lifehouse, Red, and Nickelback just to name a few I have loads.
11: Something you miss? Holding a baby my girls grew up far to quickly. 

12: Favourite song? 'You & Me' by Lifehouse it was my wedding song.
13: How old are you? 32.
14: Zodiac sign? Aries. 

15: Quality you look for in a partner? Someone emotionally steady & strong that can make me laugh. 
16: Favourite Quote? "That's because the person that's doing this is a total fruit loop, and you can't reason with a breakfast cereal." I love this quote its from this Fanfiction story http://ow.ly/3qONLO.
17: Favourite actor? Too many to list.
18: Favourite color? Green but I wear a lot of black. 
19: Loud music or soft? Loud. 
20: Where do you go when you're sad? When I was younger I use to love to go walking when I was sad but now I like to disappear to the kitchen and bake.
21: How long does it take you to shower? Depends if I'm washing my hair 5 - 10 minutes if not, 15 if I am. 
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? 30 minutes tops unless I've washed my hair then it's more like an hour and a half. 
23: Ever been in a physical fight? Yep a few with girls but I have 2 older brothers who loved winding me up when I was younger so fights happened often.
24: Turn on? Someone who can make fun of themselves.

25: Turn off? Over confidence someone with a big head really leaves me cold.
26: The reason I started a blog? I was frustrated and needed an outlet. 
27: Fears? Insects, spiders and heights.
28: Last thing that made you cry? Lack of sleep and a soppy romantic film. 
29: Last time you said you loved someone? I say it every night when I put my girls to bed.
30: Meaning behind your Blog Name? No hidden meaning it just covers everything important in my life. 
31: Last book you read? 'Nothing but the Truth' by Vicky Pattison 

32: The book you're currently reading? 'An Introduction to Childhood Studies & Child Psychology' my new uni book!
33: Last show you watched? NCIS.

34: Last person you talked to? Outside of Mr H and the girls then my friend Laura on the school run.
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? She's my best friend.
36: Favourite food? Chicken Pie it's my winter comfort food. 
37: Place you want to visit? I've always wanted to visit Canada & Alaska.
38: Last place you were? The coffee shop setting the world to rights with my girlfriends.
39: Do you have a crush? I'm lucky I married my crush.
40: Last time you kissed someone? Hubby earlier. 
41: Last time you were insulted? A couple of months ago, I don't like to surround myself with  negative people if I can help it. 
42: Favourite flavour of sweet? Toffee Chocolate
43: What instruments do you play? Does the guitar for Guitar Hero count. 
44: Favourite piece of jewellery? My wedding & engagement rings and my Links of London Charm Bracelet.
45: Last sport you played? Does play wrestling with my girls count!
46: Last song you sang? 'You are my sunshine' I tend to sing it whenever I'm washing up, & I use to sing to my girls when they were babies to help them sleep.
47: Favourite chat up line? I don't have one although I can be quite flirty.
48: Have you ever used it? Never needed to.

49: Last time you hung out with anyone? This afternoon my hubby was playing Destiny while I chill watching Twitch. 
50: Who should answer these questions next? Everyone of you reading this should.

I'd love for your all to take part and if you do don't forget to comment with your links as I'd love to read your answers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment