Thursday 18 December 2014

December Sample Empties - Week Two (plus alittle more)



Ok it's offical I'm rubbish and this post is way overdue but life got abit hectic early this week and to be brutally honest the post kinda got lost in the fog of my stress induced meltdown but I've finally grab an hours peace to write so here's what samples I finished off last week...


Sisley Black Rose Cream Mask

I loved this thick gelly like cream mask, it's such a pretty pale pink colour and smells just like freshly cut roses. It's quick and fuss free to apply which is a major plus for me and is even easier to remove as you just dab off the excess product after 15 minutes and your left ready to go with smooth bright healthy looking skin. It is however very expensive to buy with a full sized tub costing over £90 I don't think I'll be treating myself to more any time soon.

MAC Prep & Prime

I'd forgotten just how much I love this primer so finding 2 little samples hidden away at the back of my makeup drawer really made my week. I love how smooth and silky it makes my skin feel every time I use it and just how great it makes my makeup look. I even like the that it a little sparkly which is perfect for this festive fun time of year. I'm definitely treated myself to a full size version after Christmas if Santa doesn't treat me first. 

Korres Citrus Little Bodymilk 

I'm not a huge citrus lover, I'd even go as far as saying I actively avoid citrus not just in beauty products but also in everyday life too. This body milk though has me doubting my own opinion as I really like how fresh and tropical it smells, it reminds me of summer holidays abroad as a little girl. It has a much more runny consistency than I first expected but it's absorbs pretty quickly. It's not the best moisturiser I've tried but the memories it invokes really makes me buy it anyway. 

Decleor Aroma Nights Ylang Ylang Purfitying Night Balm 

I've been using this thick oily night balm on and off for awhile now, it really works wonders on my skin. It helps to soothe and calm it and leaves it looks nicely refreshed and glowy in the morning. The smell of all the essential oils (Ylang Ylang, Lavender, Lemon, Clary Sage, Rosemary) in this balm is super relaxing and really helps calm my mind when I'm struggling to sleep. I definitely have to purchase a full sized jar of this soon.


Week three will more than likely be up Tuesday, in the meantime I hope you have a fab weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment