Tuesday 16 December 2014

Unboxing the Memebox Princess Edition #4 The Little Mermaid

Morning lovelies as I've been atad absent recently, thanks to the pre-christmas chaos that is school concerts and pressie shopping. Now that things have calmed down alittle thought before the big event itself kicks off I should be around more. 

Today I'm unboxing the Princess Edition #4 The Little Mermaid by Memebox, it was on sale for $29 plus shipping but I ordered in as part of a trio value set (Little Mermaid, Tinkerbell and Cinderella).  


As a little girl I loved Ariel, her love of the sea and her free-spiritedness really appealed to me. The Little Mermaid was and still is one of my favourite Disney movies, so that and the claim that it contained some of the best skincare from both land and sea had me quickly purchasing it. 

Pureplus+ Bentonite Cleansing Soap (RRP $12)

I love the idea of a natural mineral cleansing soap that can be used not only to wash your face but to also shave with, although I do think this Bentonite one smells alittle too masculine for me to use everyday, I will definitely be trying it in place of my usual shaving gel. 

dearberry Pure & Popular White Clay Pack 100g (RRP $12)

I love face masks and have so many so this White Clay Pack will be enjoying my massive stash and staying sealed until I need it. 

Grinif Collection Aqua Peeling Gel 120ml (RRP $20)

I thought at first that this Aqua Peeling Gel was a face mask but after reading the product cards it seems to be more of a face wash that you rub on and as you rub it peels any dead skin cells off leaving you skin lovely and soft. It has a really natural herbal smell which I love, I can't wait to start using this. 

Pure Smile Original Mask Sheet (RRP $1)

Yay another face mask, I actually have quite a few of these Pure Smile Mask Sheets, I don't however have this version which is the Pearl Essence Mask. I love using these masks as mid week skin pick me ups so this will be happily added to my ever growing stash.

Mizon Hyaluronic Ultra Suboon Cream 45ml (RRP $19)

I'm really intrigued by this moisturising face cream due to the fact that it contains tree sap which I've never seem before in a cream of this sort, Im really looking forward to trying this out and finding out just how good a 'moisture magnet' this cream really is.

DD'ell Extra Vitalizing Serum 30ml (RRP $42) 

I really like the multi tasking aspect of the Extra Vitalizing Serum, it's claims to whiten, hydrate and calm skin while also fighting wrinkles, it's also super easy to apply just the right amount thanks to the built in dropper. The serum also smells really fresh and left my skin feeling super soft.


With six full-sized skincare products that have a combined value of over $100 this box was really worth it's cost. There isn't one thing I really dislike and I look forward to trying each product out soon.

If your interested in ordering yourself a Memebox just click on the link in the top right hand corner, and don't forget to save your self $5 by using my affiliate code below.

KR6SZ6 

Why not drop me a message in the comment box or get in touch in Twitter and let me know which box you chose. 


No comments:

Post a Comment