Thursday 8 January 2015

Yay my Lush Boxing Day order arrived..

After the craziness of Christmas Day there is no chance on this Earth of me getting up early to go shopping no matter how good the sales are. I prefer to spend my Boxing Day chilling out at home, well as much as I can with my house looking like a toy shop threw up in it.. 

Anyway I curl myself up with a brew on the sofa, a box of Quality Street at my side and browsed the sales online and I'm made up with the few bargains I purchased from Lush were I picked up a few sale goodies as well as some full priced products I've had my eye on for awhile. They arrived earlier this week and I love them, here's what I treated myself to.. 

The Christmas Hedgehog (reduced to £1.35)
How cute is this floral scented little guy? I just love him. He's made from Shea & Cocoa Butters and Lavender, Rose & Ylang Ylang Oil.

SALE Magic Wand (reduced to £2.18)
I couldn't resist ordering this reuseable bubble bar wand for the girls. It gives candy scented bubbles and pink water so perfect for girly baths. 

SALE Snow Fairy Sparkle (reduced to £2.06)
Another impulse purchase for my girls to give them alittle extra sparkle when they have parties or when playing fancy dress. This solid body tint is similar to a massage bar but has a soft fondue centre, it leaves skin soft and shimmering. It's also has the same candy scent as the Magic wand.

SALE Golden Wonder (reduced to £1.56)
This beautiful bath bomb is just for me and has a special surprise hidden inside just like a gift that needs to be unwrapped. It's citrus scented and leaves skin with a subtle golden sheen. 

How pretty is this gorgeous purple and gold glitter bomb? It's made with a blend of cocoa and shea butters and scented with cinnamon, perfect for christmas.

This violet and red features glitter and popping candy and sounded so much fun, 'space dust' anyone? It really appealed to my geeky side and I couldn't help but order one. It's scented with grapefruit, almond and bergamot oil and smells really fruity. 

A cocoa butter based citrus scented massage bar, it's made with lime, sweet wild orange, mandarin and grapefruit oil and smells amazing, it's a really uplifting scent. 

My niece actually recommended this cocoa butter based massage bar, she uses it after her athletics training on achy muscles. It smells really warming and spicy thanks to being made with Cinnamon, Peppermint and Coconut Oil. 

Another recommendation from my niece, this cocoa butter based massage bar is made with Black Pepper and Ginger oil, and Vanilla Absolute. 


The only thing bug bare I have is the packaging, I love that Lush are Eco friendly but I hate those little Eco-flo chips they always seem to fly everywhere when I open the packages, I'm still finding them under my bed days later. I'm sure they hid and multiply in the dark. I'm also not kean on the lack of little paper bags to store all the goodies in, but hey ho I just dug out some plain tissue I had left over from Christmas and wrapped them separately. 

I can't wait for the girls to fall asleep so I can grab an hours peace for a nice relaxing soak in the tub, the only problem I foresee though is what to actually add to the bath, it is a nice problem to have though.

Just a quick note though to keep in mind that all the prices quoted above are what I paid in December and are before VAT is added. 

No comments:

Post a Comment