Saturday 18 January 2014

Picture Polish Collaborations Douceur

I ordered this polish last year from Sally Magpies after seeing a blog post by The PolishAholic but after my initial oohing and aahing its been hidden away in my polish collection gathering dust. Well not anymore as its a pretty miserable day outside I decided to give it a test drive to cheer myself up.


Douceur is a girly, delicate, very light creamy pink with pink and purple glitter scattered throughout. Its formula is pretty good and more opaque that I expected it to be, it didn't streak even with my shaking hands. The photo below is 2 coats inside using the camera flash.


I'm not the most girly of ladies but I'm pretty pleased with this shade and I think it's the perfect date night polish, just have to convince Mr H to take me out somewhere posh now.

Do you have a favourite date night nail polish? 


No comments:

Post a Comment