Thursday 30 January 2014

I'm back and feeling better.

Wow it's been nearly a week since I've updated and I'm really sorry my lovelies. I felt like I'd been hit by truck when I woke up Saturday and just couldn't get out of bed Sunday, since then I've spent all my free time sleeping, thankfully my girls have been so good and my mums been running round helping.

I'm now feeling better but still not 100% (I keep loosing my voice which the girls find funny) so spending my downtime curled up under my duvet on the sofa working through my sky planner, I have a crazy amount of police dramas to watch, castle & ncis are my current obsession.

I've already started thinking about my next couple of posts so hopefully they will be with you within the next week. 

Hope your all ok? xx

No comments:

Post a Comment