Saturday 18 January 2014

Procrastinating is far too much fun this evening...

Well instead of doing the much needed dose of uni work tonight I've spent the last hour trying to decide on which new phone case to get for my nokia so I can put off replacing it and somehow I've ended up ordering two..

They are both super cute though so thats my excuse if anyone asks and I'm sticking with it lol.


The first one is a super cute girly blogger/geeky girl one, Mr H is always complaining that i never put my Ipad down so I thought this would be quite fitting. You can find it here.



The second is a oh so funny raccoon shaking its booty! who needs Miley Cyrus when you can have a raccoon lol. I just had to order this one as it reminds me of my girl T who like to shake her bumbum when dancing far too much for a 5 year old lol. You can find it here.



I just hope they are as cute in person as they are in the pics or I'm going to be mighty disappointed. One can only hope though.



No comments:

Post a Comment