Saturday 2 August 2014

Two New Cohorted Purchases


Last week I ordered my first cohort purchases and I was totally bowled over by a) how easy it was to use the Cohorted website and b) how quickly they were delivered and c) how neatly they were wrapped up.

For those not in the know Cohorted is a online discount shopping website which features four new beauty products every week. With every person that joins a cohort the discount grows and even if your the first person to join everyone pays the final discounted price, more information can be found here.


MAC Limited Edition Crew Highlighter Powder - £14.00

I'm embarrassed to admit this is my first ever MAC purchases... I know, I know I've totally been living under a rock for the past couple of years make up wise. Anyway I missed out on this MAC highlighter a couple of weeks ago so when it popped up again I didn't even think I just ordered it. Now it's arrived I can't stand to use it, it just looks so pretty I'm sure though I'll get over it in a few weeks!


Sigma Beauty Kabuki F82 Round Brush - £14.36

I've been toying with the idea of treating myself to some sigma brushes after reading so many positive reviews. So after seeing this F82 Sigma brush up for offer I didn't hesitate in ordering it, and now I've received it I so pleased I did it seems really well made and the brush head feels super soft and ideal for applying my BB cream. 



I'd love to hear if you've treated yourself to anythink recently from Cohorted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment