Sunday 23 November 2014

My thoughts on Superbox #75 City Girl by MEMEBOX


As soon as I saw the description for memebox City Girl superbox I couldn't wait to receive it, it's sold as contains 5 of the most buzzed about Korean beauty products according to the ladies of Seoul City who are K-Beauty experts. Superboxes contain only full-sized products and tend to cost alittle more than the usual memeboxes. The City Girl superbox features 5 full sized products and cost $29.99 to purchase, and has a mix of make-up and skincare product that have a value of $129.

Migabee Verbena Cream (50ml RRP $29)

Shara Shara Dew Veil Primer Balm (25g RRP $13)

Migabee Pure Berry Oil Soap Honey (310ml RRP $29)

Mizon Oh! Shy Gorgeous On Liquid Cheek (8ml RRP $16)

original raw Multi Pigment - I am Designer (3x10g RRP $42)


I love the Migabee Verbena Cream which absorbs into my skin really quickly and leaving it really moisturised and smelling gorgeous. I haven't had chance to try the Shara Shara Primer Balm underneath a full face of makeup yet but was surprised after quickly swatching it just how quickly it was absorbed into my skin as it has quite a creamy consistency. The Migabee Pure Berry Oil Soap is a multi cleanser that smells amazing, I definitely love this soap. You simply just lather the oil into creamy bubbles, massage into your hair, face and body then rinse off. 

The Mizon Oh! Shy Gorgeous On Liquid Cheek Blush is a peachy coral shade and can be used alone or mixed with foundation or BB/CC cream, it can also be used as a lip stain. The original raw Multi Pigment 'I am Designer' is a set of  3 different shades of creamy pigment stain (Orange, Beige and Pink) that can be used on lip, eye and cheek. Unfortunately I'm not a great lover of lip or cheek stains so both of these products will be swapped with a friend soon. 

Even though I'm not overly keen on two of the five products in this City Girl Superbox it's still great value for money considering how much I paid.  If your interested in ordering yourself a Memebox just click on the link in the top right hand corner and don't forget to save yourself $5 by using my affiliate code below, which is valid until 30th November. 

2L5Q1K

I'd love to hear if you treated yourself to a Memebox so why don't you leave me a comment below or get I touch on Twitter. 



No comments:

Post a Comment