Monday 17 February 2014

Glossybox February Box

Morning my lovelies hope you all had a fabulous weekend.

Personally mine was pretty stressful, Saturday morning started with me running late for my 5 hours tutorial to arrive and find the start time had changed so I was an hour early and then Mr H's car died and now doesn't look like it can be saved. And Sunday was spent trying to get past my writers block and to try to figure out what to do about Mr H's car.


So its fair to say my Saturday was a pretty rubbish day, with the only highlight being that when I finally got home my Glossybox had arrived yay.After being very disappointment with my January box I was really hoping this months would be so much better and after seeing a spoiler of the Valentines box design which is very lush and then a spoiler about the ciate polishes being included my hopes got raised quite abit.


And it's very fair to say that it didn't disappoint I love this box and its romantic vibe. The magazine as always is an interesting read, the product leaflet tells you everythink you need to know about your samples and includes some good discount codes. This month there's also an extra postcard included so you can take part in their Feburary 'Glossy Kisses' campaign. 


Nougat London Sparkling Body Shimmer 100ml
(Full Size 250ml £14)

I use to love using body shimmers to highlight my tan when I was younger ( before I had my girls) but I just seemed to forget about them as I grew older so this is a lovely blast to the past for me. Can't wait to start using this shimmer when summer finally arrives.

Eldora Eyelashes 
(£3.90 a pack)

I just don't understand why anyone would want to use glue anywhere near there eyes, the thought actually makes me shudder in horror, so false eyelashes are a massive nono for me but I have a few friends who swear by them so these will be passed to them as just seeing them fills me with terror.

Ciate London 'Cocktail Dress' 13.5ml
(£9 a bottle)

I own a few Ciate Polishes all in pastel colour and I love them but I've never looked at the more darker red shades as they are just not my style but I have to admit I've surprised myself by liking this shade. 'Cocktail Dress' is a really vibrate raspberry pink shade which I'd normally just pass by but after spending some time looking at it I'm really starting to like the shade it's still not really me but I'm looking forward to trying at some stage in the future.

Giovanni Eco Chic Hair Care 'Ultra Sleek' 3x 7.4ml samples 
(Full Size 241ml £7.99)

As some of you may know I love hair product samples as they give me a chance to try new products without wasting money on full sized products and I'm loving forward to giving these a go, hopefully I'll get more than one go out of them too.

Maybelline New York ColorSensational Lipstick 'Coffee Craze'
(£6.99)

I'm not a lover of lipstick but this is a really lovely nude shade which to be honest I would of probably just walked past before but after swatching this shade onto my hand it seems slightly darker than I expected so I think I might just keep this one.

Lindt Lindor Treat Bar 38g 
(£0.79 for 38g bar)

Finally a beauty box that has given me a bar of milk chocolate and a yummy one at that. This was a very welcomed treat after the day I had. 



Overall the box is a pretty mixed bunch but I'm still happy that glossybox have redeemed themselves since the awful January box and I'm really hoping that they carry on getting better and that the March box is as good. 

I'd love to hear what you all got in your glossyboxes this month and what you thought. 

Glossybox is available to purchase for £10 + £2.95p&p a month here.

No comments:

Post a Comment