Monday 24 February 2014

Monday Beauty Haul #4

A massive sigh of relief was all that could be heard through our house this morning when I finally submitted my psychology essay for marking, thank god my tutor is understanding and allowed me a weeks extension or it would never have been finished. 

Now its time for me to change my focus and crack on with my social science essay which is due a week on Monday, wish me luck lovelies. Thankfully it's just a mini essay at just 750 words, my plan is done just need to figure out how to start the thing now. But for what's left of my day I'm going to relax and enjoy the noise of my girls wreaking the house lol, don't you just love half term. 

While proof reading my psych essay at the weekend I got alittle distracted by boots online and ordered a few beauty treats I've been wanting to try out and as it was 3for2 I couldn't think of a better time for it. So when I received my email to say my parcel was ready to collect from my high street Boots, Mr H offered to go and pick it up for me (he'll do anythink to escape the chaos lol).



First item up is Indeed Labs Hydraluron Boosting Masks 4pk; which I've been dying to try as you'll all remember I have a love affair with face masks they mean for me half an hour of peace and quiet and help me wind down after a stressful day or week which is more common for me lately. At £19.99 for 4 masks they are quite costly but I've read other bloggers reviews that sing there praises so I have high hopes for these bad boys and can't wait to try my first one tonight once I've put the girls to bed. 


Next up is Seche Restore Thinner; I ordered this off amazon half pride to be thoroughly disappointed when it arrived half empty so after getting my full refund I started looking for this from my other main beauty websites but couldn't find it for less than £10 so finding this in the 3for2 at £9.95 is for me a bargain. Looking forward to getting a hell of a lot of use out of this beauty and to not having to chuck out anymore of my thick unuseable polishes.


For my 'free' item I picked up a Sleek Vintage Romance eyeshadow palette and I love it, the colours are so rich and lush; and have such pretty names which just add to its appeal in my opinion. 


I can't wait to have a good old play with this beautiful collection. The palette has some amazing shades in it and its well worth the £7.99 price tag. If you have this palette I'd love to hear your recommendations on shade combos.

No comments:

Post a Comment