Thursday 27 February 2014

Superdrug Beauty Haul #5


Trying to distract myself from my essay at the weekend lead me to take a nosy online and as usual I found myself on the superdrug website and within minutes I had a basket full ready to checkout. I got some items I've been wanting for a while and as always I ordered at least one impulse item.

MUA Luxe Palette Pretty Edgy £8.00
I've been wanting to purchase this palette since it came out and finally just stopped fighting the urge and gave in, and I'm so so pleased I did I love everythink about it from the edgy studs on the top to the names of the shades. The packaging is really sturdy, and it's the perfect size for travelling although the studded lid does seem to attract fluff, but really it such a little thing I ain't going to complain about it. 


Collection 2000 The Smokey Eye Palette £4.19
If I'm being honest I'm abit of a novice when it comes to the whole smokey eye thing so for me this is a perfect starter set which im planning the how to guide to help me experiment with my new eyeshadow palettes.

B.Pure Micellar Water £2.47
This isn't actually for me its for my eldest daughter who's just reaching that age were she wants to be abit more grown up in her beauty routine and this was recommended by a few friends as a simple and gentle cleanser and at half price I thought it was worth a go. It's designed to be used on all skin types including sensitive skin so perfect for my daughter who has very sensitive skin just like her dad.

MUA Pro Base Eye Primer £2.50
I've been considering buying the Urban Decay eye primer for a while now but for the price I just couldn't justify it to myself. So this was a real impulse purchase but in my opinion there should be at least one everytime you go shopping. I'm looking forward to seeing if this primer really does help my eyeshadow to last longer and 'pop' just that little bit more.

Rimmel Cocktail Flash Nail Polish in 'Baby Belini' £3.90
What can I say I'm a sucker for a pretty polish with a fabulous name, its a very vibrant, deep sparkly purple which I have no idea when I'm going to wear it but I love it, its a total party polish.  

MUA Nail Polish in 'Pistachio Ice Cream' £1.00
I first saw this polish used in an amazing nail art post by one of my favorite blogs (which you can find here) and have been looking for it ever since, but everytime I've taken a look online or instore this fab pastel polish has been sold out and with spring just round the corner I've been desperate to get my hands on it. I can't wait for my nails to grow back fully to paint them with this beauty.


And as always they haven't scrimped on the free samples either which is another reason I love buying online from them. This time round I received a collection of perfume samples, katy perry killer queen; rise by Beyoncé; CK One Red (his & hers) and Fantasy by Britney Spears (naughty & nice).








No comments:

Post a Comment