Saturday 8 February 2014

YouBeauty Box February

Well we all survived January so yay for us and as it's the start of a new month it can only mean one thing a new YouBeauty box menu. If your new to the concept of Beauty Boxes, with YouBeauty you pay £6.95 inc p&p monthly and pick 2 beauty items to try for the menu which changes every month. 

February's menu is called Red Carpet Glamour, with products that are designed to make you look your best on Valentines Day. I could of quite happily picked 2 or 3 boxes but I promised myself i would stick to just one with Valentines Day coming up.


Pixi Flawless & Poreless Primer 12ml 

(Full Size 30ml RRP £20.50)

I don't actually wear foundation, just some anti-shine powder and bronzer and I've never purchased a primer before. The only thing I have similar is 2 samples of benefit Porefessional which I only use on special occasions so I decided to give this a try as I've been thinking of trying a everyday version. This primer promises to create a flawless, long-lasting canvas for makeup with a no-shine finish so I'm looking forward to trying it out.


Jurlique Calendula Redness Rescue Soothing Moisturising Cream 5ml

(Full Size 100ml, RRP £50.00)


I've noticed that whenever I get rundown my face tends to become more sensitive and can become quite blotchy, this cream claims to comfort sensitive skin while hydrating and soothing it which sounds perfect for healing my face.

FEBRUARYS EXTRA TREATS

Beyond Dark Moments Of Pleasure Hints of Orange 35g
(Full size 12x35g £10) 

I'm not a great lover of dark chocolate but I do love orange flavoured chocolate so I'm looking forward to giving these a try and if I'm not keen I know Mr H will love them. 

Charles Worthington Instant Ampilfying Volume Treatment 20ml
(Full size 200ml £14.99)

I love hair product samples as I find it the best way to save money but find the best products to tame my difficult, unruly hair. Volume treatments aren't somethink I tend to buy though having thick hair but I'm interested to see if it actually helps my hair or makes it worse.


Overall I'm really pleased with my picks this month, I love the added extras.

Did you get a YouBeauty box this month? What did you think?

YouBeauty is available to purchase here.

No comments:

Post a Comment