Saturday 14 June 2014

Love Me Beauty June Box - Edition 3

Hi my lovelies today I have my review of the June Love Me Beauty box, although it's probably less of a review and more of a first impressions/thoughts type thing. 


To be brutally honest I wasn't overly keen on any of this months selections so made my decision over which box to choose based on which face mask I hadn't tried out yet, so once again it was Edition 3, I'm really starting to see a pattern I've definitely got a thing for this choice.


So on to the beauty goodies I received in my selection. First off the Montagne Jeunesse Face Mask in Black Seaweed Peel Off Masque (RRP £1), I've heard great things about black seaweed masques and I'm looking forward to trying this out soon but for now its going to join my ever growing collection of face masks. 

Next up is a Beauty UK Define FX Mascara in Black (RRP £2.99), I love how this mascara is sealed with plastic coating so I know it's not been messed with my other people, its also fab as I can pop it in my makeup bag for a later date while I finish using my current mascara. 

My third product is an NYX Nail Polish in the shade Bliss from the Earth range (RRP £3). Bliss is a really lovely pale pink which when applied to nails it looks nearly clear,  it a really healthy natural no polish look which is perfect for me right now as I recently chopped my talons down and I'm in the process of strengthens them. This polish is simply a perfect one coat no polish look wonder I love it. 

My next sample is a 20ml Urban Veda Purifying Exfoliating Facial Polish (£8.99 for 150ml I'm currently addicted to my Liz Earle but once this runs out I'm looking forward to giving this a whirl as this is is designed particularly for oil-prone skin and to top it off it smells wonderful I'm loving the wild mint smell, its so fresh.

My fifth sample is a full sized Model Co Lipstick Satin Lip Couture in Dusk, which is a brown/pink shade. Its a really lovely nude shade and feels so soft on my lips very similar to a lip balm. The package has the added bonus of a fitted mirror into the lip so no more lipstick on teeth for me when I'm rushing out the door. 


For some reason there were 2 added extras in my box this month. The first is a £10 off voucher code for Flavourly.com. Flavourly boxes look really yummy so I'm definitely going to be using this code to order a one off box soon. 
My second extra is a Jelly Pong Pong 2-in-1 Eyeliner and Shadow, it doesn't say what shade it is but I've quickly swatched it and its a really dark bronze colour  with a little gold shimmer to it. The pencil is a tad too thick to be used as and eyeliner in my opinion but it's the perfect size for use as eyeshadow. From what I've swatched it seems really easy to blend too and if paired with the Model Co Dusk lipstick I think they would create a really fab summer look. 

Even though I wasn't too excited when I ordered I think now I've received it this months Love Me Beauty box is full of great everyday beauty products so I'm pretty pleased.

Did you order a Love Me Beauty Box this month?
What did you think? 


No comments:

Post a Comment