Tuesday 3 June 2014

My Most Loved Product In May

My favourite beauty product in May has to have been my new MUA Heaven and Earth Eyeshadow Palette, I totally fell in love with it over the month and thoroughly enjoyed creating a whole host of different natural no makeup looks.


The palette itself as 12 shades in total ranging; shimmering off white creams which are ideal for highlight brows and dark purpley browns and cocoa shades for dramatic smokey eyes. It also has a great selection of light to mid browns that are ideal for the  everyday neutral look. I purchased it on a whim at Easter not expecting much to be honestly just because of how cheap it was, it has an RRP of just £4 but after spending a few days playing round with it I was quickly impressed with the wide variety of shades and high pigmentation of every one. 

Its a really great palette and has a shade for everyone and is pretty much perfect for creating a lovely natural look, all you need to add is mascara, and for the price its great value for money. 



Please don't forget to comment as I'd love to heard all about your favourite products in May. 

No comments:

Post a Comment