Monday 19 May 2014

Love Me Beauty Box May



Happy Monday my lovelies hope you've had a fabulous weekend enjoying the sunshine, I'm slightly sunburnt after spending so much time outside but my girls loved being outside and my garden and veggie beds are looking much tidier. 


Well, my Love Me Beauty box arrived Friday and I have no idea why but I always seem to pick edition 3, and this month was no different. All of this months menus contained two lifestyle products, which I think is a welcome change from always receiving beauty products.


My beauty products this months include a Raw Skincare 'Rescue Me' lip balm (RRP 1.98), which I've already tried out and found you only need to apply a little for it to last what feels like forever. Its quite smooth feeling and doesn't have that grainy feel I sometimes find with lip-balm. It's also unscented which is great for everyday use. Next up is a NailGirls Colour polish (RRP £13.50 for 15ml) in Nude Pink, I've done a little swatch of this on my thumb nail and found in my opinion that its much more of barbie/candy shade of pink rather than what I think of as nude pink. It does though give a near opaque finish with just one coat which is perfect for a busy mum. My last beauty product is a Trio of Suti Balms (4ml each),  Suti is a British handcrafted organic skincare brand that is based on energy healing. The trio consists of a Cleanse Balm (RRP 28.00 for 50ml)  which smells really refreshing and floral; Purity Balm (RRP £23.00 for 50ml) which smells very soothing and relaxing; and Fabulous Foot Balm (RRP £ 16.50 for 50ml) which is smells strongly p of peppermint. 

My two lifestyle products in my May box were a three pack of Go Stationary Pocket Notebooks in 'Meadow Birds' (RRP £5) which are the prefect size for popping in my handbag. And as they came as a set of 3 there is one each for me and my girls, the bright pink one is already in my handbag ready. My other lifestyle product is another three pack of Teapigs 'Super Fruit' tea temples (RRP £3.99 for a box of 15 tea temples). I've purchase several Teapigs boxes before but never this one and I'm planning to pick a box of 'super fruit' up next time I'm out shopping as its a lovely full flavoured tea which tastes even nicer as iced tea. 


All in all I'm pleased with my box and I'm looking forward to seeing next months selections. If you received a Love Me Beauty box I'd love to hear which box you picked and what you thought of it. 

You can find out all about Love Me Beauty here.

No comments:

Post a Comment