Wednesday 28 May 2014

"Would you rather....." Beauty Edition Tag

Hello my lovelies hope you all enjoyed the long bank holiday weekend.



Recently the lovely Dagmara over at Mummy'sBeautyCorner tagged in her "Would you rather...." Beauty Edition Tag. I love participating in tag's, having found them to be lots of fun and a great way to let you all get to know me alittle better. 


Hope you all enjoy reading my answers.  

Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lip glosses or lose all of your palettes and eye shadows?
A few months ago this would have been pretty easy to answer but recently I've found a real passion for eyeshadow palettes and as don't tend to wear mascara or lipgloss without eyeshadow on I'm going to have to pick that I'd rather lose all of my mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks and glosses.

Would you rather chop all of your hair off or never be able to cut it again?

I tend to get really bored with my hairstyle and colours really quickly but I'd still rather have hair than not is I'd pick never cut it again. 

Would you rather have coral cheek or pink cheek? 

Pink for sure but that's just because I've just realised I've never even used a coral cheek blush (definitely somethink for me to try out in the future).

If you had $1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or make up? 

Can't I do both! It would have to be clothes as I'm in desperate need of a new wardrobe as I'm still stuck in student and mum mode clothes wise and comfort above style has ruled for far too long. 

Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick?

Erm neither if I'm honest I'd rather go without either.

Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?

We don't have Sephora in the UK but if we did (I wish we did) and MAC is just too expensive its got to be Sephora.

Would you rather only use one eye-shadow colour or one lip colour for the rest of your life? 

I'm loving all things colour at the minute in regards to my eyeshadows so I'd much rather just have one lip colour. 

Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?

I can't stand being too hot even in winter and I tend to just layer up so for me its got to be summer clothes in winter as wearing winter clothes in summer would probably kill me. 

Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?

Thus is a tough one as I get bored with my nail polish really quickly but I think bright nails all year round as they would cheer me up in winter.

Would you rather give up your favourite lip colour or favourite eye product?

Another easy one its got to be lip colour I love my eye colours too much right now.

Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun? 

I'm a ponytail type of girl and can't remember the last time I actually put my hair up into a bun, so it's got to be a ponytail. 

Would you rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lip gloss?

Never use lip gloss again I love my collection of nail polish far too much. 

Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or sharpie them in everyday?

Omg I can't imagine doing either! But as I'm lazy and impatient it'll have to be shave them. Having to sharpie them in everyday would drive me nuts.

Would you rather live without make up or nail polish?

Without make-up without a doubt, my nail polish collection is so much larger and makes me so much happier, I'd happily go bare faced if I got to keep my polishes.


I'd like to tag the following lovely ladies.

Jane at A Tired Mothers Beauty Blog

Joey at A Secret Shopaholic 
Jenny at Ramblings of a Jaffa Cat
Mel at JustMelKate
Lisa at Peridot Skys
Camila at The Things I Am Crazy For
Sarah at Mundane Sundays 

Hope you all participate and I look toward to reading your answers soon. x

No comments:

Post a Comment