Friday 30 May 2014

My First Lush Purchases

Whenever i walk pass my local Lush store I can't help but pop in for a nosy but I never seem to be able to decide what to buy, there is just too much choice that I find it abit overwhelming. But I was catching up on my blog reading the other day and came across a post about the Error 404 Bath Bomb on HarrietManson.com and I decided to treat myself and the girls to a few bathtime goodies. 


I ordered a selection of goodies for me and my girls. For me I ordered the Volcano Foot Mask RRP £6.25 (I can't resist trying out a new foot treatment), the Error 404 Bath Bomb (which was free) and the Dreamtime Bath Melt £3.25 (I suffer from insomnia sometimes and thought this might help me unwind). For the girls I order the Fun Pink RRP £5 (I thought they would love the idea of abath-time  friendly playdoh) and the Comforter Bubble Bar RRP £4.50 as they both love a good bubble bath and it has the added benefit of looking girly. 

I can't wait to try them all out, keep an eye out for reviews soon. x 

No comments:

Post a Comment