Saturday 13 September 2014

Lancôme Haul from feelunique.com

Morning my lovelies hope your all having a good start to the weekend.

Today I want to share with you one of the prettiest powder bronzers I think I've ever seen. From the second I saw the Lancôme Limited Edition Golden Riviera Star Bronzer I knew I just had to have it eventhough at £35.00 it's not exactly a cheap bronzer to buy. So I spent a few hours searching the internet for the best deal and stumbled onto feelunique.com where they were running an offer of a free Lancôme Renergie Gift Set if you spent over £50 on Lancôme products so needless to say I ended up with receiving bundle of Lancôme goodies. 


But before we get into that let's talk pretty bronzer...


The outside packaging is flawless, I love the rich metallic brown and how it contrasts with the gold lettering and the fact that the Lancôme Rose image has been embossed into the box screams luxury beauty to me. The bronzer palette itself is massive, at 30g it's at least double the size of any of the ones I currently own, this beauty is going to last awhile. Its casing is made of good quality plastic and feels really solid and unbreakable, it also matches the colour of the outer box packaging which eventhough its a small thing I love it as it shows me someone cared enough to make the packaging unified. Inside there is a mirror taking up nearly the whole of the lid while the bronzer itself has a rose pattern embedded into it which is overlaid with gold spray. The gold is lift off easily with just a quick flick of a brush (I realised this after accidentally pawing at the rose pattern and lifting some gold off). I haven't actually found it within myself to managed to do this, I'm still basking in just how pretty it looks. I have however swatched it from around the edges without disturbing the gold or rose imprint and although its slightly on the orange side of bronze it has a slight golden shimmer to it. I think its going to be the perfect pick me up bronzer when I eventually build up the courage to use it. 



As I'm a sucker for a decent free gift I decided to treat myself to a Lancôme Ombré Hypnose Mono Eyeshadow in 'Cuban Light' for £18.50 so I qualified for the gift. This is my first Lancôme eyeshadow and for me it's the perfect shade for autumn/winter, it's a gorgeous iridescent taupe with a silver shimmer (I love how sparkly it is). I'm already looking forward to combining it with a few other eyeshadows I already have. The texture is really smooth and soft which makes building up the depth of the shadow really easy. I'm really impressed and will definitely be purchasing more shades as soon as pennies allow. 



And when I said it was a decent free gift I wasn't kidding. It contained 6 Lancôme minis together worth over £50.
  • Advanced Genifique Youth Activating Concentrate 7ml - RRP £59 for 30ml 
  • Tonique Doucear Softening Hydrating Toner 50ml - RRP £22.50 for 200ml
  • Hypnose Mascara Volume 2ml - RRP £22.50 for 10ml 
  • Renergie Multi-Lift Lifting Firming Anti-Wrinkle Cream SPF15 15ml - RRP £64.00 for 50ml.
  • Bi-Facil Non Oily Sensitive Eyes Makeup Remover 30ml - RRP £21 for 125ml
  • Galateis Douceur Gentle Softening Cleansing Fluid Face & Eyes 50ml - RRP £35.50 for 400ml 
I haven't tried any of these beauties just yet as I've made myself a promise to use up all my current opened samples before I open more. But I have done a little internet searching and I'm impressed with just how many positive reviews these products have received. 


I also got to pick 2 complimentary samples when I checked out as I'd spent over £30. I chose Bourjois 123 Perfect CC Cream (Light Beige) 0.95ml, which I think might be slightly too dark for me but I'm really interested in testing it out anyway to see how good the coverage is. My second pick was Kerastase Homme K Capital Force Shampoo 10ml, I didn't fancy anything else from the sample medium so picked something Mr H could use, this will be great to pop in his go bag in case of emergencies. 


As you can probably tell I'm over the moon will not only my new bronzer and eyeshadow but also with my free gift goodies. The fact that I also manage to find a discount code online that saved me just over £8 along with qualifying for free delivery and samples really turned my smile into a grin.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment