Tuesday 16 September 2014

Septembers ELLE Magazine Freebie


Afternoon my lovelies, this morning I was flicking through my local supermarkets magazine stand and the October copy of ELLE magazine (RRP £2) caught my eye and all thanks to the very generous River Island 20% off discount card on the front. 

Upon opening I was slightly disappointed to find it's only redeemable on Womenswear and not the girls section, which a shame as K is just starting to really explore the whole fashion thing and with her birthday coming up it would have been great to make her birthday pennies go further. Oh well I guess I'll just have to treat myself to a new handbag for autumn instead, oh and maybe some new cosy pjs.. The possibilities are endless and probably expensive too.

Hidden inside the October editions pages there's 2 samples to try this month and it's foundation all round, which is perfect for me as I'm just starting to experiment to find my perfect foundation/BB cream for winter. The first is Rimmel Lasting Finish 25Hour Nude Foundation in '100 Ivory' (RRP £7.99 for 30ml). While the second is for the new MaxFactor Skin Luminizer Foundation in '50 Natural' (RRP £11.99 for 30ml). 





I'd love to know if you've found some great Magazine freebies lately. 


And if you've tried either foundations I'd love to know your feelings about them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment