Wednesday 10 September 2014

Liebster Award Nominated by ItsMaddiehbu


Hi everyone I was recently nominated by Maddie (AKA ItsMaddiehbu) to do the Liebster Award (check out Maddie's here).

The Liebster Award is a great way of small bloggers (with less than 200 followers) to help other small bloggers reach a wider audience. So the rules are after you've been nominated you answer the eleven questions asked by the blogger who nominated you. You then continue the cycle by nominating eleven bloggers yourself and ask eleven new questions.

So here's my answers to Maddie's questions..

1. What's the weirdest dream you've ever had?

I don't tend to remember what I dream about unless its nightmare or very funny. The funniest and probably weirdest dream I remember is I once dreamed I was stuck on a desert island with kermit the frog dressed in a grass skirt singing the 'we are siamese if you please' song from Lady & the Tramp. I still get giggling fits everytime I think about it. 

2. If you could only use one lipstick for the rest of your life what lipstick would it be?

I'm not a really big lipstick users but I do love the depth of Rimmels Coffee Shimmer. 

3. How would you describe yourself in 3 words?

This is tough but I think Loud, Stubborn & Loyal just about covers everything.

4. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life what would it be?

Cereal, for me its a total comfort food.

5. If you had 48 hours to live what would you do?

The first day I'd organise my funeral (so Mr H & my girls didn't have to deal with it) & throw a party to say goodbye to everyone I love and ask them to be nice to each other more and support each other. I hate it when people I care about argue I always feel the need to help bring them back together. The last day all ours  phone etc would be turned off and I'd just want uninterrupted time with my little family.

6. What was your childhood dream job?

I actually had 2 I wanted to either be a marine biologist either with the navy or working privately or I wanted to join the army and work as a red cap (mitilary police) or be a dog handler. Wow that's actually 4 choices really come to think of it. 

7. What's your favourite season and why?

This depends on my mood. I love spring because it's when everythink comes back to life and well it's also my birthday so that's an added bonus. But I also love Autumn and how you can feel that chilly bite in the air starting and how everythink from clothes, makeup and plants take on warmer richer tones of colour. 

8. If you had no fear what would you do?

Wow great question and the answer.. I have no idea as I can't imagine ever wanting to do the things that my fears hold me back from doing as they just don't make sense to me but that might just be the fear talking. 

9. Why did you start a blog and what is the meaning behind your blog name?

I was becoming stuck in a rut so Mr H suggested I start a blog as an outlet, I was also frustrated as I found I'd lost my individual identity after being a mum and wife, so starting a blog allowed me a space to just be me. The name doesn't have a meaning really as I went for somethink simple that got across what my blog was about. 

10. If you won 1,000,000 on the lottery what would you do?

The boring things first pay off any debts and what's left of our mortgage. Put 2 large sums away in savings for both my girls to pay for Uni etc. I'd buy nans house for her so she wouldn't have to worry as much then I'd spoil a few of my close friends and family to either things that would make them happy or help them out with things that are causing my to worry. Then we'd have an amazing holiday just the 4 of us, I'd want my girls to make some amazing memories. Every penny left would then go into saving for the future, although if Mr H was good I'd buy him his choice of new car. 

11. What's your favourite book?

Without a doubt it's French Relations by Fiona Walker I love this book and Mr H recently replaced my much loved copy after it started to fall apart after 10years of reading it. It's so easy to just fall in love with the main characters and how I seem to have someone in my life that is similar to every character in the book.

My Questions For You All.

1) What is your greatest fashion mistake and why?
2) What are 5 things you couldn't live without?
3) Whats your guilty pleasure?
4) What do you fear?
5) Where do you see yourself in 10years?
6) What your have a favourite sport and do you have a favourite team?
7) If you could time travel where would you go and why?
8) Whats your favourite cocktail and what's the recipe?
9) What made you start your blog and why do you still do it today?
10) Favourite childhood memory and why?
11) Favourite holiday destination?

Now for the nominees... Ok I'm going to cheat and instead of tagging just 11 bloggers to complete the Liebster Award I challenge each and everyone of my lovely readers to complete their own Liebster Award. Don't forget to leave your links in my comments or tweet them to me as I'd love to read your answers. Hope you've enjoyed reading my answers and thanks again to Maddie from nominating me.

No comments:

Post a Comment