Wednesday 2 April 2014

Belated Mothers Day Goodies

Well I may not of got breakfast in bed like some of my 'mummy' friends, I did however get a lie-in with a coffee in bed followed by some really thoughtful Mother's Day gifts from the two most important people in my life, my daughters Keira and Taylar who it seems know me better than I thought they did.

I received double presents and cards this year thanks to my girls getting all crafty at school. How fab are those handmade cards, bracelets and puppet. 


They also got me two lovely ciate nail art sets (chalkboard and blue neon) my girls know me so well bless them. 


The rest of my day was just a perfect stress free chillout day I just didn't want to end. 


I hope you all had an amazing Mother Day and were spoilt rotten. 

No comments:

Post a Comment