Friday 11 April 2014

You Beauty Box April


YouBeauty is one of my favourite monthly beauty boxes and I look forward to making my selection at the beginning of each month. The choice of products this month were once again great and this months theme is Organic & Natural, inspired by the arrival of Spring.

I've discovered over the last few months a real love for all things skincare so I couldn't resist adding to my growing collection by ordering the Clayspray Glow Red Clay Masque designed to add an instant radiance to dull skin and the Creamy Coconut Cleanser which is an award-winning cleanser ideal for sensitive skin.


My added extras this month were a 3ml sample of The Organic Pharmacy Antioxidant Face Cream which is suitable for all skin types and packed full of herbal extracts to help anti-aging; and a 9bar Fruity Bar which combines dried fruits and seeds so its vegan friendly while still being gluten and wheat free.


What did you think of this months You Beauty?

No comments:

Post a Comment