Wednesday 23 April 2014

LoveMe Beauty April - First Impressions


I always love picking out my monthly box from LoveMe Beauty as there is always somethink for everyone and again this month menu's didn't disappoint eventhough there were only 4 products, three of them are full sized so it's still great value. After doing abit of background reading on the Neal & Wolf products I decided on edition 3 as I loved the idea of trying out a full sized higher end shampoo rather than the cheaper high street one I have been using. 


Starting with the full sized products the biggest product in my box is the 250ml bottle of Neal & Wolf 'Ritual Daily Cleansing Shampoo' which has an RRP of £11.5o. I'm looking forward to using this as it smells amazing. 

Next is a full sized 10ml Betty Hula 'Secret Wonder Oil Roller Ball' with an RRP of £6.25. This is a multi use moisturising oil which is suitable for all skin types. One use is for soothing sunburn with is perfect with summer coming. 

The last full sized product is a Models Own 14ml Nail Polish in 'Fuzzy Peach' which has an RRP of £5.00. Fuzzy Peach is a really bright summery colour which I can't wait to try out now my nails are long again. 

The only sample sized product in my box is a 25ml Redken 'Colour Extend Conditioner' which has an RRP of £9.99 for 250ml. As my hair is currently ombré with blonde on the ends this sounds like a perfect product for me and my poor hair. 

This month box also a surprise extra in the form of a £25 Hello Fresh giftcard. I've had a quick look at their website and was quite impressed by the selection of foods and boxes they offer however its not really my thing and in my opinion the meals are slightly expensive as I'm feeding a family of four so I'll more than likely give this to my mum to use as I know she'll love it.

All in all this months box is incredible value for money with the products alone adding up to over £20, with the giftcard being a nice bonus on top. I'm already looking forward to next months. 


Did any of you lovelies get a LoveMe box this month?
I'd love to hear which box you selection and your thoughts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment