Saturday 26 April 2014

Mini Beauty Haul at B&M Bargains

Morning my lovelies hope your all enjoying a nice relaxing weekend, I popped into my mums local B&M yesterday (which is doubly the size of my local one) for a wander round and managed to pick up a few little beauty bargains. 


 I'm a great lover of these tea tree & peppermint foot packs they are great value at only 99p each and I tend to use them every couple of days so I like to keep a few round the house so I don't risk running out of them. They are great for soothing sore feet at the end of a busy day and are enriched with a variety of herbal extracts which make they smell amazing and I find it also helps me to relax. In the spirit of never running out I grabbed another pack of Cotton Wool Pads as now that my daughters are starting to become more interested in skin care and makeup (which is kinda scary) we seem to go through cotton pads doubly quick. This pack of 80 cost just 99p and I've found they are quite soft compared to other brands which it great for my daughters extra sensitive skin. 
I'm constantly on the look out for makeup bargains whenever I visit B&M and was really pleased to find a Rimmel Traffic Stopping Shadow Trio in 'Speeding' tucked away at the back of a display. Now I wouldn't normally even look at green eyeshadow eventhough its my favourite colour but I made a promised to myself to start experimenting with new colours this summer instead of my day to day neutrals, and at only £1 if it looks awful its no great loss pennies wise. 'Speeding' is a really rich combo of pearlised gold, green & a deeper green/gold and they have a sparkle to them. 



Well I'll let you all get back to your weekend fun while I attack yet another uni essay. Have a great weekend x

No comments:

Post a Comment