Sunday 6 April 2014

Look of the day - Shimmering Pinks and Purples for a Baby Girl

One of my favourite looks last month was created for my bestfriend's (aka the wifes') baby shower and as she's expecting a girl I decided to use it as an excuse to have a play with the pinks and purples in my new and previously unused MUA Pretty Edgy Eyeshadow Palette. 


For my makeup base I applied Rimmel Stay Matt Pressed Powder in Transparent 001 followed by a quick sweep of Rimmel Sunshimmer Bronzing in Light. I then added a dash MeMeMe Shimmer Stack in Pink Zest on my cheeks for a healthy looking blush. I kept my lips nice and simple with just a quick coat of Dr. Lipp Nipple Balm for lips to add a healthy shine. 

On my eyes I applied Toile as a base across my entire lid followed by Lace on the outer edge of my lid and crease and blended where they met in the middle of my lid. I then brushed Antique along my browbone to highlight. To complete the look I added a coat of Benefit They're Real Black Mascara. 


I feel the overall look was girly but had a slight hint of edgyness to it which I loved it as it was complete departure from my usual dark or natural eyeshadow. 

Have you tried the MUA Pretty Edgy Eyeshadow Palette? 
What looks have you created? 

No comments:

Post a Comment