Saturday 19 April 2014

Glossybox April First Impressions


After last months great box I'll admit I was looking forward to receiving my April box. This months theme is Sweet Treats, and is described as a box of gorgeous beauty treats to help you transition from spring to summer.


My products this month are an Emite Lip Brush (RRP £17), what can I say a lip brush is just a lip brush its doesn't exactly wow me but I'll add it my brush collection. 
Next up is a 30ml bottle Monu Spa Warming Ginger Massage and Body Oil (RRP £25 for 100ml) this for me is a miss it smells so strongly that it actually made me feel sick. 
My next product is a full sized MeMeMe Cosmetics Beat the Blues in Pearl Pink (RRP £5.50), at first I thought it was nail polish but then realised its actually a brush on highlighter. Its a lovely shimmering pink and as I've never used a liquid highlight before I'm actually looking forward to try this out. 
Next up is a Travel sized can of TREsemme Instant Relief Cleansing Dry Shampoo (RRP £4.99 for 200ml), again this isn't a wow product but I will use it so I'm not too upset finding it in my box. 
My last product is a 10g sample is SunSense UK Daily Face SPF50+ (RRP £20.99 for 75g) which is another miss for me not only is it tinted which I'm not too keen on, it also has a snap off lid which once opened can't be shut for me that's just unhygienic and I won't be using it. 


For me this month box is just another let down and feels like a waste of money. Heres hoping next months box is better.


Did you receive a Glossybox this month? 
What did you think? 

No comments:

Post a Comment