Friday 4 April 2014

The Birthday Edition

Well last week I became another year older and I still can't believe how truly spoilt I was this year by my family and close friends. I spent my day enjoying a good old morning of coffee and gossip with my friends at our local coffee shop followed by a birthday lunch out and a spot of shopping with Mr H. Then after picking up my girls from school we all settled down for a relaxed evening with Chinese takeaway, chocolates with my family popping round to see me. 

Presents wise I got an amazing bundle of beauty and makeup products from Mr H and my girls (a gold mine of future reviews) which included GlamGlow Super-Mud and Bright-Mud, a set of EcoTools, a Ciate Caviar Gold Luxe Set, 2 Nip & Fab products, Sanctuary Hydra-Tonic, Butter London Melt Away, Rimmel Eyeshadow Quad and Nail Polishes, Loreal LA Manicure, OPI Nail Wraps and a New Glass Nail File. 


On our shopping trip Mr H treated me to some fabulous new pyjamas and socks. I have to admit buying new pyjamas is one of my favourite things to do as I love nothing better than getting back in my pjs as soon as I get home, I'd even do the school run in them if my girls let me.

My mum and step-dad treated me to some of my all time favorite chocolates marshmallow walnut whips and I'm ashamed to say they didn't even last the day as I just couldn't help eating them all; my dad and step-mum got me a lovely bottle of wine and my big brother and kids got me more chocolates. 
From my friends I got a lovely Roxy Bag to hold all my books when I attend Uni tutorials, a Radox bath and candles set, the new Philippa Gregory book 'The White Princess' and 2 of the new Barry M Aquarium collection (Pacific and Mermaid) which I can't wait to swatch as these beauties really are lovely. I also got the usual collection of chocolates (which really didn't last the weekend) and booze which I intend to fully enjoy once I'm all caught up on my uni work.


All in all I had an pretty amazing day and went to bed shattered but happy and feeling loved. 

No comments:

Post a Comment