Monday 17 March 2014

Birchbox March - Lulu Guinness Special First Impressions


I'll admit I was excited when I heard that Birchboxes March box was going to a collaboration with LuLu Guinness. I'm a proper fangirl when it comes LuLu Guinness I love her handbags and purses, I just wish I could afford to buy one maybe one day (a girl can dream right).



This months leaflets theme is Life Lessons and Lulu Guinness tells us her secrets for staying positive and all about the inspiration behind her latest collection.


The five products I received this month were....

 Benefit Stay Don't Stray 2.5ml Sample in Light/Medium which as I'm still looking for a perfect eyeshadow primer I'm quite excited to start using this. 

Dr Brandt Pores No More Pore Refiner 7.5ml Sample as my skin can get quite oily during the day I'm interested in seeing if this product can mattify my skin better than my current product. 

AromaWorks Nuture Body Oil 5ml Sample a new brand for me and to be honest I'm not a fan of body oil but think I will give this one a try as I really like how this one smells of coconut.

Cellu-Cup which I have no clue how to use so I'm definitely going to be checking out the full tutorial on birchboxes blog. 

English Laundry No 7 Perfume Sample 2ml I'm quite disappointed in this to be honest because it smells far too sweet and sicky for my liking but also because I totally disagree with perfume samples being included as main items, as an extra it's fine but not as a main it just feels alittle cheap.  

This months Lifestyle Extra was a black & white striped Candy Rock that inspired Lulu Guinness's Spring/Summer 2014 collection.


Its an ok box but I just can't help feeling dissappointed as it's just not as great as I  hoped. 

Did you get this months box? I'd love to hear what you thought. 


No comments:

Post a Comment