Wednesday 12 March 2014

Liebster Blog Award


As my blog is still just taking its baby steps I'm so pleased to be nominated for the Liebster Award by Jodie from rocknrollajod. The Liebster Award is a fabulous way of all us bloggers with less than 200 followers to help other small bloggers reach a wider audience. The rules are that after you've been nominated you post eleven facts about yourself, and then answer eleven questions asked by the blogger who nominated you. You then continue the cycle all over again by nominating eleven more bloggers yourself and asking eleven new questions.

So heres eleven random facts about me....

1. I'd never succeed as a hairdresser, as my girls could tell you the only hair style I can do well is a ponytail and that's only just.

2. Even though I love growing my own veg I can't stand eating the stuff. 

3. I only drink tea when I'm ill and it has to be milky and full of sugar. Any other time it makes me sick.

4. I'm a total fan of any and every murder mystery tv show.

5. I have a zombie escape plan as you just never know.

6. I totally believe in the concept of aliens, our universe is just too vast for our planet to be the only one supporting life in any space or form.

7. I secretly love watching my husband play his xbox game just to figure out which characters would work well together romantically.

8. I hate the colour red I honestly don't know why I just do.

9. I would much prefer to watch a sci-fi, horror or action film than a romantic or comedy.

10. When I was little my barbies never married ken (he was too girly), they use to run away with action man.

11. I find it so much easier to talk to men, I struggle to talk to women and panic about saying the wrong thing.

And here's my answers to Jodie's great questions.

1. Describe yourself in three words.

Outspoken, sensitive and loving. 

2. What is your favourite pastime?

Reading without a doubt there is nothing better than losing yourself in someone else's imaginary world. 

3. If you could be one age forever, what age would you be and why?

I think it has to be 30, I've felt so much more confident and at ease with myself the last year. 

4. Pick a movie character to describe your life.

I'd love to say Ripley from Alien but I'm probably more Bridget Jones! 

5. Who would you want to play you in the movie of your life?

Wow this ones a difficult one, there are so many amazing female actress out their but if I had to pick just one it would probably Eliza Dushku she was just so kickass in Buffy & Dollhouse, the fact that her hair always looks amazing helps too. 

6. Favourite person and why?

My husband Pete, he's my rock and I know he's always there for me. He can always making me laugh even when I feel like crying. 

7. What can you not leave the house without?

My iPhone it's a recent purchase but already I'd be lost without it. 

8. What's the one thing to give you a guaranteed pick-me-up?

My favourite book French Relations by Fiona Walker. I've read it so many times that I know it word for word. It's like putting on an old coat it makes me warm and cosy to lose myself in her world. 

9. If you could raid anyone's wardrobe who would it be?

Don't hate me but it has to be any of the Kardashians, have you seem the size of their wardrobes enough said. 

10. Finish this sentence: If I could be anywhere right now it would be…

The villa in Spain we always went to every year as a family when I was little, I'd love to take my girls there one day soon.

11. Most importantly, why did you start writing/creating your blog?

It was my husband idea really he thought it would give me an outlet to express myself freely and would also help improve my writing skills. 

My eleven nominated bloggers are...

1.  Georgina from George's Art and Nails
2.  Leona from Leonaslooks
3.  Lydia from Love Lydia 
4.  Hannah from Hannahbubble
5.  Joanna from Joannagracebeddows
8.  Hannah from Foxy Beauty
9.  Gillian from Edinburgh Style Junkie 
10.  Nicola from Bookishness 
11. Kamila from KittyKam

And here's your eleven questions to answer...

1. If you could do anythink in the world what would it be?
2. If given the chance would you prefer to travel into the past or explore the future? 
3. What's your most treasured possession and why?
4. What's your favourite drinking game and why?
5. Which season is your favourite and why?
6. Do you prefer Christmas or Easter? 
7. What was your favourite childhood toy and why?
8. What's your most guilty pleasure? 
9. Out of all your beauty products which is your favourite and why? 
10. At karaoke night which song do you pick and why? 
11. And last but not least, why did you start writing your blog?

Thanks again Jodie and good luck ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment