Friday 7 March 2014

GLAMGLOW Super-Mud Review

I was so excited when my GlamGlow samples arrived last Saturday and I couldn't wait to try them out. So later that night I decided to take half an hours me-time and try out the Super-Mud clearing treatment.



I had no idea what to expect but if I'm being honest it really wasn't the dark grey colour with black flakes which I can only describe as looking like wet concrete, it's recommended that you apply it with a foundation brush for an even covering but as I don't have one, I had to use my fingers. 

After applying I noticed it tingled at first but as it started to dry out the tingling stopped and my face started to feel tight. The mask can be left on from anywhere between 5 minutes to 20 minutes but I removed mine after 15minutes when it had completely dried out and my skin felt quite tight. But the pain is definitely worth it my skin tone looks much more even and the skin on my cheeks feels so much more softer and seem to glowing even Mr H noticed the difference and commented that I look younger and less tired. My skin did feel slightly tight and dry at first afterwards but this only lasted less than an hr. 

It's Friday morning now and my face is only just starting to look dull. All week it's been far less greasier than usual and it still feeling softer than ever. Super-Mud really does live up to its claim of being a 'wonder solution'. I'm really impressed and can't wait to try out the Youth-Mud sample tonight. I think it might be time for me to invest in a foundation brush though as Super-Mud is definitely going on my birthday wishlist.


Have you tried Super-Mud? Did you find it as good?

No comments:

Post a Comment