Sunday 2 March 2014

How much is my face worth? TAG

Cloe Anne Beauty recently did a How much is my face worth TAG, which you can find here and invited me to do the same so here it is.
Seeing Cloe's total got me thinking about how much do I actually spend when it comes to doing my everyday make up look? I like to think I'm pretty much low maintenance when it comes to make-up but am I really?  

So here's my list of products that I use for my everyday look.



Decleor Aromessence Ylang Ylang Super Serum £44.00
Decleor Shine Control Oxygenating Fluid £24.00
Clinique Airbrush Concealer £18.00 
MUA Pro Base Eye Primer £2.50
Rimmel Stay Matte pressed powder (001 transparent) £3.99
Rimmel Sunshimmer bronzing pressed powder £5.99
MeMeMe Shimmer Stack Pink Zest (blusher) £7.99
MeMeMe Shimmer Stack Gold (eyelid & brow) £7.99
Benefit They're Real Mascara £19.50 
Dr Lipp's Original Nipple Balm for Lips £11.50
Urban Decay LipLove in Drizzle £12.00

Total £157.46




I really couldn't believe the total was so high and had to check my calculation a few times to make sure, I really thought It would be less than £100 but to be fair the main chunk of pennies are spent on skin care products so I'm going to just breath deeply, let it go and never again comment that I'm low-maintenance or that Mr H's hobbies are expensive. 

Id love for you all to do the challenge tag and to let me how much you all got on.
Do you spent more or less than me? 

No comments:

Post a Comment