Monday 10 March 2014

Graze Goodybox


It sometimes feels as though I'm fighting a seemingly never ending battle to encourage my eldest daughter to try new foods as at home at least she's quite a fussy eater. In school the teachers tell me that she'll happily try new snacks along with her friends but at home it's constantly 'I don't like it' before she's even tried it. 

After a day full of  the 'I don't like it' comments, I signed my girls up for a weekly graze goodybox (thinking its worth a shot right). I arranged for their goodybox to arrive every Friday addressed to them ready for opening at the weekend, and since the first box arrived in January I've been amazed by the positive effect it's had not only on her but on both my girls. They can't wait to open it after breakfast Saturday and by Sunday afternoon it's empty. I'll admit some of the treats don't scream mega healthy but for me it's not all about that, it's about trying new foods. 

Before the boxes started arriving she use to refuse to try any type of dried fruit, and would even pick them out of anything she was eating but now she'll happily give them a try. I don't know if its just the novelty of a box just for them or the fun names given to each snack pot that's made it work but for me the box has worked wonders. My eldest has even started giving me a list of snacks she wants me to pick up when I go food shopping which is a major result in my book. 

If you interested in finding out more about the different boxes graze provide you can find everythink you'll need to know here

Do you subscribe to any of the graze boxes? What do you think of them? 

No comments:

Post a Comment