Saturday 1 March 2014

Let the Spending Ban Commence

Was it just me or did February just seem to fly-by, can't believe its the 1st March already and the first day of my 31 day self imposed spending ban, but I'm feeling great but that might be just because my GlamGlowMud samples arrived this morning.

Anyway I've got quite a few products Im planning to review soon and as usual I have this months beauty boxes to look forward too, I also have uni work that's due so I'll be working on getting that finished. All in all I should have plenty to keep me & my restless fingers busy and away from my favourite bargain beauty sites.

Hope your all having a fab start to your weekend and Happy St David's Day from sunny wales.



I'd love to hear what you all think of the blog so far and if there's anythink you'd like me to review or even god help me for asking anythink that's annoying you.

No comments:

Post a Comment