Sunday 16 March 2014

Spends Ban Days 7 - 15

Happy Sunday my lovelies, hope your all enjoying a fabulous weekend. I can't believe its already the end of my second week on my spends ban, the days are just rushing by. 

I started the week on a pretty great high when I received my uni essay mark (it was the psychology one and I passed, yay me), and I managed to hold on to that high feeling for the rest of the week making me super confident to stick to the ban. To be fair though the arrival of a few of my prearranged my beauty boxes helped in distracting me. 
My only beauty and fashion related spend this week was ordering my You Beauty box (you can find my thoughts on this fab little box here) last Sunday. I did however treat myself Friday morning to a new book 'Wedding Night' by Sophie Kinsella as a mini treat for my great uni result, I love nothing better than loosing myself in a good book to relax. I've decided to include this in my spends total for the simple fact that I didn't really need it but decide to buy it anyway.


This weeks spends.

You Beauty Box £6.95
Sophie Kinsella Book £3.99

Total £10.94 

Hope you all enjoy what's left of your weekend. I have plans to curl up with my new book and a brew.

No comments:

Post a Comment