Saturday 8 March 2014

Spending Ban Days 1 - 7

Yay it's Saturday and day 8 of my spends ban and it's fair to said I think I've managed pretty well, I've been avoiding my favourite bargain shops like the plague which I've found surprising easy, and even after a shopping trip to the sales on Tuesday to get my girls some summer clothes all I pick up for myself was the March edition of Instyle magazine. My only other 2 beauty related purchases this week were Aussie 3 minute miracle conditioner (a much needed replacement) and Batiste dry shampoo which I picked up during my weekly shop Thursday. 


The most frustrating thing this week has been receiving and ignoring all the fashion and beauty related emails which I would normally take my time reading but now I've found myself just deleting them without looking to avoid temptation. It's been a real eye opener to how many I actually receive a day it's pretty shocking, I'm definitely going to have to look into removing myself from quite a few mailing lists. 

This weeks spends

Instyle March 2014 £3.90
Batiste 150ml original dry shampoo £1.69
Aussie 3 minute miracle conditioner £2.99

Total £8.58


All in all its been a pretty successful week and fingers crossed I can continue to save my pennies next week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment