Wednesday 5 March 2014

February Monthly Favorites

February seemed to go by in the blink of an eye so I've really had to think hard about which of my everyday products were my favourites.  


Decleor Aroma Cleanse Relaxing Shower & Bath Gel.

This was actually one of a few freebies I received last year when I ordered directly from the Decleor Website and it was an instant hit, I love the strong herbal smell and it really does remind me of my local spa where I first discovered The Decleor brand. Its lasted forever as you really only need a little bit as it foams up really well. I'm gutted its ran out right as I'm starting my spending ban, its definitely being added to my birthday wishlist. 

Aussie 3 minute miracle conditioner.

In winter I tend to use this as my everyday conditioner as it really helps to keep my unruly my hair in some kind of tamed order, which is pretty great considering all my hair needs is the slightest bit of cold and breeze and it totally becomes a knotty mess. 

Tresemme Keratin Smooth Deep Treatment Mask. 

I picked this up in the January from Superdrug when it was half price after I noticing my hair was starting to look abit damaged on the ends. At first I wasn't really impressed with it but over time using to every weekend I've really started noticing an improvement in how soft and healthy my hair looks. 

OPI cuticle oil.

After being ill not only did all my nails break and start peeling but my hands have really dried up with my cuticles also cracking, so I reached for my trusty OPI oil. I've been using it religiously every day and after whenever my hands have gotten wet and most of the cracks have heeled with just a few stubborn ones reminding. Hopefully by the end of March they will be totally heeled and ready for showing off in Spring.

Thalgo Foaming Marine Cleanser.

I got my sample of this cleanser in the anythink goes swap on Facebook in February. After using the thalgo cleanser with great results I was looking forward to see if this was suited to my skin and I wasn't disappointed. It's the first face wash I've found that removes waterproof mascara without any effort or the need for a second wash which in my opinion is great and I fully intend on purchasing a full sized bottle as soon as this one runs out.  


What were your favourite beauty products in Feburary?

No comments:

Post a Comment