Monday 11 August 2014

Instyle Magazines September Freebies

Hey lovelies, I love freebies and when they come as a package deal with one of my favourite fashion and beauty magazines I just can't resist! So when Septembers Instyle Magazine was literally whispering my name begging me to buy it I did just that. 


And there isn't just one freebie with it, the freebie is a triple pack of REN Clean Skincare products. There's a 10ml Evercare Global Protection Day Cream (RRP £27 for 50ml), a 10ml Evercare Gentle Cleansing Milk (RRP £16 for 150ml) and a 3ml Vita Mineral Active 7 Eye Gel (RRP £20 for 15ml), all in all the triple pack has an estimated value of just over £10, which is a great freebie for a £3.90 magazine. 

Inside there is also a tiny 1ml sample of LANCĂ”ME Advanced Genifique Youth Activating Concentrate but fingers crossed a little goes a long way. There is as usual tons of articles on the latest runway fashion and makeup looks. Septembers cover girl and main celeb interview is actress and model Kate Bosworth which made for interesting reading while I waited on Mr H to finish his shopping, I do love a good celeb interview it feeds my nosey inner self. 


So all in all great fashion and celeb gossip and a fab freebie too so make sure you grab yourselves a copy next time your out shopping. 

No comments:

Post a Comment