Thursday 7 August 2014

July's Love Me Beauty Box - Edition 2


Morning my lovelies hope your all having a good week so far. Apologises for this being so late but life in July kind of ran away from me but as my mum use to say better late than never.. and yes it was usually as an apology for my adorable teenage habit of lateness! somethink I thankfully grew out of.. well mostly! 

Right anyway, as you'll see I optioned for Edition 2 last month as I'm not a great lover of Tea unless I'm ill when white sugary milky tea is my cure all medicine. This months box actually has 7 items in it and 6 of them are full sized. 



The product that first grabbed my eye generally just because it's bright orange and takes up half the box is a freebie I wasn't expecting, It's a 200ml bottle of Weleda Sea Buckhorn Replenishing Body Lotion (RRP £15.95). This alone covers the cost of the whole box, which is amazing value for money. The only down side is that it has a use by date of Aug 2014 so there is no way I'm going to manage to use it all before then. 

The second largest item is a 20pk of The Teashed 4am Tea (RRP £3.50) which also comes with a cute extra in case of emergency Tea Bag from your handbag. These are going to be added to our ever growing Tea and Coffee collection as it's perfect for those midnight cups of tea Mr H likes. 

Next is the first of two products from the OFRA brand. It's their Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick in 'Hollywood' (RRP £11.60), it's a really bright barbie pink shade so unfortunately not a colour that suits me so this will be swapped with a friend at some point in the future. The second though is one of their Pressed Eyeshadows, the shade I received is 'Bliss' (RRP £8.80) which I love. Its a pretty rose gold shade and has a really nice shimmer and depth to it. I'm really looking forward to wearing this soon. 

There are also two So Susan products as well, the firsts is their Flutter Mascara (RRP £14.95) which I've heard great things about so will be stored away to try soon. The second is their Dual Brow Powder Compact (RRP £11.95), I'm not to sure about this to be honest as I can't really see the point in it but it'll get stored for now until I figure out how to use it properly. 

My final product and the only sample (it's 2ml) in my July box is the one I'm most excited to try, it's Lashem Lash Enchancing Serum (Fullsized 3.5ml RRP £40). I've always wanted longer eyelashes and have always envied Mr H for how long his our, it's totally unfair! so I can't wait to try this serum out and see if the promised results happen to me. 


So all in all I'm pretty happy with my box even though it's abit of a mixed bunch. The two items I'm not too sure about, I'm positive I can find a loving home for. Also as this review is mega late I've already selected my August box, it looks great and I can't wait to receive it and show you all it soon.

Which Edition did you select last month? 
Were you impressed?

No comments:

Post a Comment