Joey from A Secret Shopaholic nominated me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award back in May (you can find her post here) and I've spent the last few weeks doing my uni work and now I have a few weeks downtime before my next essay is due I thought I'd share some facts about me you all might find interesting or take at least I hope you find interesting. I love taking part in all the different awards and tags that get shared between bloggers as I always find them really fun to complete and I love reading themas well as I find it a great way to get to know my favourite bloggers better.
Rules of the Award
1) Link the person who nominated you.
2) List the rules and display the award.
3) Share 7 facts about you.
4) Nominate 15 blogs who inspire you.
5) Let them know you have nominated them.
So 7 Facts About Me
1) I'm the youngest of 4 children and according to my 2 brothers I was spoilt rotten because of it.
2) My brother nicknamed me 'Betty Boop' when I was little, I have no clue why but it stuck and he still calls me it now.
3) When I was little all I wanted to do was join the Royal Marines and be deployed to a snowy region, all thanks to a framed photo (those white suits looked kickass) in the Forces Recruitment Office I visited with my eldest brother.
4) I'm very passionate about educating my girls all about our environment, the animals we co-exist with and the harm we can cause to it and them. My girls calls it my mummy's Eco-warrior mode.
5) Our windows are always open when it rains and I love the sound of it and how fresh it makes every think smell.
6) When I was little I just to steal my brothers 'Action Man' to romance my Barbies as Ken was far to girly to be their boyfriends.
7) I love reading, I can literally lose myself and all sense of time when I find a book that interests me fully. I have lost so many nights sleep to a good story.
So there you have hopefully 7 interesting facts about me I now nominate you all to complete The Very Inspiring Blogger Award and don't forget to send me the links when you do. And thanks again to Joey for nominating me and I'm sorry it took me so long.