Saturday 30 August 2014

Love Me Beauty August Edition 3


I'm so late sharing this I need a slap, make that a mini hand slap. My LoveMeBeauty August box arrive well over 2 weeks ago and I didn't even realise I hadn't opened it til yesterday. How bad it that! 

This months menu did leave me a little uninspired but in the end I optioned for Edition 3 as it looked the best suited for me.


One of the things I love about Love Me Beauty is the detailed product card included in every box that not only tell u how to use the products but also give in depth info on the products themselves.


My August box has 4 full sized products in it which has a value totalling over £50 so it is definatly worth the £12.95 price tag. 


Oriflame Swedish Spa Beauty Wonder Oil (150ml RRP £8.45) - this is a multi-use oil containing antioxidants, ginger oil, coconut oil, vitamin E and sweet almond oil. Its thicker than I expected but is absorbed pretty quickly leaving my skin feeling amazing soft. I expected it to smell overwhelming thanks to the inclusion of ginger oil but instead it's got a really spicy warm smell to it which I love. I'm looking forward to trying it out on my hair ends soon. 

Marsk Mineral Eyeshadow 'Lucky Penny' (1.2g RRP £14.49) - this shade definitely lives up to its name, it's a really rich copper colour. I'm not a great fan of loose eyeshadow but this can be used wet or dry so I'm looking forward to trying my hand at applying this, here's hoping I don't end up looking like a clown. 

Mirabella Lip Luster Liner 'Shy' (1.81g RRP £10.50) - I love this shade it's a really pretty dusky pink, it's easy too apply too and it really creamy which makes it easy to blend well. It's looks really shiny on and left my lips nice and soft. 

A La Carte Smudge Proof Eyebrow Definer in Blonde (1.2ml RRP £23) - this was the one product I was expecting to have to put up for swap for being too light a colour as my eyebrows are pretty dark but it's actually quite a dark shade which was really unexpected for a product meant to be for blondes. It's still a little light for my eyebrows but it's ok for small area touch ups. 


Even though I wasn't too inspired with my selection when I ordered it but now I've received I'm more impressed than I though I would be, theres nothing I won't use. 

Did you pick option 3? Then leave me a comment about what you thought of it.

If your interested in giving LoveMeBeauty a go everything you need to know can be found here

No comments:

Post a Comment